You did not provide enough information... In what way does the rule for
view 1 get invalidated?  What does the layout look like in both cases?
Without knowing these things it is going to be very difficult to help,
which is probably why you haven't had a response yet...

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 4:36 AM, Alex Andro <alexandru.andro...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is my first post here, so if do mistakes like wrong place to post or
> improper question please forgive me.
> I want to put view1 below view2 that has the property
> layout_centerVertical="true" in a RelativeLayout. I also have an another
> view, view3 that has the property  android:layout_alignParentBottom .When
> I set this property to true it invalidates this rule of view1:
>
> android:layout_below="@id/view2"
> If I change it to false everything is going normal again. Here is the full
> code: As you can see view3 has nothing to do with any other view so I don't
> know where cames the dependency from.
>

> <ImageView
>         android:id="@+id/view2"
>         android:layout_height="wrap_content"