In this case, I am testing the activities of my app with
ActivityInstrumentationTestCase2. (I also have tests for the
ContentProvider using ProviderTestCase2.) The two tests that I outlined
earlier are for the data entry activity. I want to verify that the data
entered is inserted into the underlying database. The Activity inserts the
data via `getContentResolver.insert()`. The test case then opens the
database directly to assert that the data is there. How would I use a
MockContentProvider and/or other mock objects to perform this kind of
testing?