The "effort" I made did not reveal this result and it certainly does not
answer the question !

My question was more general, if you hadn't noticed.
Given that most tablets will give a horizontal and vertical pixel size as
well as a diagonal size in inches, is it possible to determine the density
bucket (to use googles term) ie: MDPI or HDPI or XHDPI, etc

>From what you have managed to find, this device would appear to fall
between two buckets - HDPI and XHDPI because
- HDPI screens are ~240dpi
- XHDPI screens are ~320dpi
(according to Supporting Multiple
Screens<http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/screens_support.html>
)

So the question remains open ....

On Monday, 14 April 2014 20:21:31 UTC+2, Chris wrote:

> Googling the exact phrase "Toshiba eXcite Pro AT10LE-A-10D screen DPI"
> yields in the first result a screen DPI of 300.
>
> At least give it an effort.
>
> - C
>
> On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 3:28:39 AM UTC-4, Simon Giddings wrote:
>>
>> I am looking at buying a Toshiba eXcite Pro AT10LE-A-10D, which boasts a
>> screen resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels for a screen diagonal of 10.1.
>>
>> Is it possible to calculate the DP value - ie MDPI / HDPI / XHDPI etc ?
>>
>> I haven't been able to find any form of developer support on the toshiba
>> web site, which could have helped.

---
"Android Developers" group.