Thanks Trevor Johns..
But now I have problems when I want to run the project..
This message apperar:-

"Error:Execution failed for task ':app:dexDebug'.
> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException:
org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process 'command 'C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_40\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 2"

What should I do??

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/ce70366b-a937-435e-ab39-f6b0d3b9a328%40googlegroups.com.