Hello everybody, me and a friend we submitted an app to the Google Play
Store, actually only in Alpha mode.

We got it rejected twice and the reason is:

*Policy Issue: Your app was rejected for violating the Developer Program
Policies <https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy.html>.
Your app’s rating category and content rating are incorrect.*

   - *The content of your app must be rated in accordance with our Content
   Rating Guidelines
   <https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/188189>.*
   - *These guidelines apply to all content in your app, including user
   generated content, in-app products, and advertisements.*

*Here’s how you can submit your app for another review:*

   1. *Sign in to your Developer Console
   <https://play.google.com/apps/publish> and select the correct rating
   category for your app.*
   2. *Take the content rating questionnaire again, paying special
   attention to questions about social media.*
   3. *Review your app to make sure it’s in compliance with the policies
   listed in the Developer Program Policies
   <https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy.html>.*
   4. *Submit your app.*

Actually i really don't know what's wrong and what to change to make this
approved.

Do you know how to classificate and which category should we use to publish
it?

Maybe we have to put all the answers to YES on the quesitonaire?
Specially when they ask us if app contains violence or offensive humor
etc..?

Any help is really appreciated, thank you a lot.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/115742a3-c54b-4c97-bd1d-cacf3b56ec0d%40googlegroups.com.