Well there is quite a big quantity of general words like "settings" which
is pretty clear though there are abbreviations that present a challenge.
But if the app's purpose is clear translation can be done quite easily.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/c614e3d2-f8ac-41bd-84cc-4b141cbfc633%40googlegroups.com.