I have established that if I extend a class from a module that does NOT
contain NDK code, it works fine. I can extend an abstract class in my main
module app, but only when I try to extend the module that contains c++ and
Java code it does not. The module builds ok, but it doesn`t work as a
dependency.

Do you have experience with NDK and Android Studio? Any idea what could be
the problem ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/41463f1b-07ed-4f4c-b84d-5630af5db49a%40googlegroups.com.