Hello,
     I start a service from broadcast receiver.Then use thread.sleep in
service's onStartCommand function.Then the ANR shows.the code is here(
https://github.com/GisKook/testservice).So the service is in UI thread too?
Thanks,
zhangkai

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CACeJ9PP%3DrE6aCu%3DYB543BzZv-jfq64DbM%3DUgY84L-Oj%3DW-Y9sg%40mail.gmail.com.