You are not here to help, nor understand. You are here to talk down on
people to feel superior. I will not list any problems because....there is
not any. TreKing, I am not at the doctor...I am in a discussion forum,
trying to get people to talk about problems they are having so I can
prepare my product for any problems it may encounter in the FUTURE!!! I
have posted the question and topic rephrased in multiple ways to draw out
information, you actually replied to another one!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/899595f8-cf8b-4be2-917a-e427b3092fbd%40googlegroups.com.