Hello all,

I've been sifting through the documentation to try to figure this out, but
I'm not sure how to do it.

I want to develop an app with In-App Purchases, but I want to know when
those IAPs were refunded, because I'm going to be activating content on
another platform when users make IAPs on Google Play, and I need to be able
to deactivate that content when people get refunds.

I'm not sure exactly how this can work. My current plan is, when the user
makes an IAP on the client side, I'll send the purchase token (together
with whatever else is needed) to the server. The server will verify the
purchase, activate the content, and then it can periodically use the In-App
Purchases API to check the purchaseState
<https://developers.google.com/android-publisher/api-ref/purchases/products#resource-representations>

(1 means the user got a refund, right?), and deactivate the content if the
user has gotten a refund.

Does this sound reasonable? Am I missing something?

Also, one last question: for this I need a Web app
<https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2WebServer#preparing-to-start-the-oauth-20-flow>,

right?

Thanks,
Alexander