Next time  , maybe you can first create a public git repository in
github.com . then share the url and file in this platform.
Becasue showing only three file is not sufficient for us to check and debug
the application

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/af87e955-f0c9-40b1-b943-71c13fe5c5ce%40googlegroups.com.