Hi All,

I'm trying to playback encrypted HLS live stream on Android. In our case
Android 6, 5 devices using with MediaPlayer and Video View. The encryption
is AES-128.

The player is always able to decrypt the first segment but does not
download any further segments.

However, in VOD mode the playback of all the content on the player is
successful.

Is live encrypted stream supported, or is there a bug to report here?

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/3d7ddaf9-896f-46c3-af13-f5a67e437227%40googlegroups.com.