Hello
I searched the forums but was unable to find a topic for this annoying
issue i am facing.
I have used android and iOS devices and my last android Galaxy Note 3 as
well as all my iOS devices have all had a COPY TO CLIPBOARD option in the
gallery app. Well i have just upgraded my device to a new android phone
running marshmallow 6.0.1 and when i am in the gallery app viewing my
photos and want to copy one to the clipboard it is no longer there! When i
click the share button i get everything else but that.. Sure i can just
click messages, email , or something else but sometimes i rather copy my
image to the clipboard and write an email first and then having the image
on the clipboard already i can just paste it in the email and then i can
turn around and with it kept on the clipboard can paste it in a text
message or internet browser and it would remain on the clipboard until i
copy something else.....
Why has this feature been left out on Marshmallow?
This seemingly easy little feature i was so used to having on all my
devices is missing now and driving my crazy!!! I can only hope some of you
awesome developers on here will see a need for this as well and bring it
back in an update!!!! Please!!!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/5c6ce3e1-c507-49d0-8fdd-740efe327432%40googlegroups.com.