It's no a bug
It's just give specific ID's
I made a stack question
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38615298/solved-reuse-of-same-layouts-inside-one-layout-using-multiple-includes-tabla
I enter in this problem and found the answear here
This Thread was very helpful
I hope it will give many ideas for many people :)

sexta-feira, 14 de Setembro de 2012 às 14:25:15 UTC-3, Jethro Borsje

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/d33440a6-1304-4fb3-9b93-e68ebe1217ad%40googlegroups.com.