Hi all,
I am new to the android development and having certain concerns below
(i)In my app i am using SQLite database in which user is able to only read
the data (so i am running only reading the db query in app code)
db = openOrCreateDatabase("PersonDB", Context.MODE_PRIVATE, null);
db.execSQL(SELECT * FROM persons);

(ii)To display the data to users i need to update my tables every day but i
am not sure how to do that because if i use public int update(long _id,
String name, String desc) method then how to run this method?Do i need to
run manually??
Can someone help me on this one?
Thanks! in advance

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/20f8c70c-7a7d-4419-8887-0c4f889059d4%40googlegroups.com.