Please, make this group moderated again or figure something out to weed out
all the spam, rants and job-postings.

This group has been basically useless.
Finding actual questions to answer is near impossible.
Posting your own question will get drowned out in a sea of spam a second
later.

Thank you,
--- Anton.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/2eefba93-82f2-4b6a-8c48-b4dbf850be56%40googlegroups.com.