*Title:* PHP Developer

*Location:* Greenville, TX

*Interview Process:* Phone then Skype

Pay: $40/hr

*Job Details:*

We are seeking someone to develop web-based applications with a small team
of developers.  The developer will be involved with the entire development
life cycle process, including analysis, design, coding, testing,
implementation, documentation, maintenance and support.  We are working to
rewrite an existing site from the ground up, as well as work on new sites
to support the organization.  Working on-site at our office is required.
Our office space is located in Greenville, Texas (30-40 miles east of
Dallas).  College degree or equivalent required, 1-3 years experience in
developing and supporting websites / web applications is required.

*Essential Skills / Technologies:*

•             PHP

•             MySQL

•             HTML

•             CSS (Twitter Bootstrap, etc.)

•             JavaScript (jQuery, Vue.js, etc.)

•             OOP

•             MVC

•             Git, svn, etc.

*Desirable Skills / Technologies:*

•             Test Driven Development Experience (Codeception, phpspec,
PHPunit, etc.)

•             Laravel Framework

•             LESS / Sass

•             Composer