Hi Mariano,

Not directly related to your question, but how do you use regexp? Do you use
the Java API?

I am doing a hobby project that's similar to your app. I use regexp to strip
all the ads from web pages and reformat them for better display. I actually
use a WebView to run the regexp using JavaScript. It's a lot easier to code
than Java. I could add support for a new site (such as yahoo news) in a
couple of hours.

I have posted some screen shots at

http://nubinewsblog.blogspot.com/

I will upload to Android Market after a few more days of testing. Source
will be available on SourceForge under Apache 2.