You can use your private acount to make app on facebook . And you can only
make an app on facebook developer console that donot harm your privacy and
there is no security issue about this.If you are more curious about it you
can make another account and use this for making app in facebook.Yes you
can use some other facebook accounts app to use login and share
functionality of facebook in your app.You just need the app credential from
facebook developer console. Sure it will help .. Sorry for bad
english.Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CABHzXASf_X-iSae8hGjv16pRqaV_f5B_xMqs9SC5TtHBb0P9wA%40mail.gmail.com.