Hello,

Hope you are doing good,

We have an excellent opportunity with our direct client. Kindly go through
the below position and revert to me with your updated resume

US CITIZENS, GREEN CARD , H1B can apply for this position

Job Title: UX/UI Consultant
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 6 months

WA : USC / GC / H1B with LinkedIn, H1B copy and DL

10+ years’ experience in the design and development of User Experience/User
Interface functionality including:
User Story/User Journey development
Wireframe Design/Prototyping
Page Templating
Usability Design
User Interface Design
Graphic Design and Asset Creation
Experience participating in an Agile/iterative development environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Expertise with wire-framing tool AXURE.
Experience with appropriate design tools including Visio, Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, etc., as well as the entire Microsoft
Office suite.
Preferable degree in related discipline: Human Factors, HCI, ID and
Computer Science with specialty in User Interface Design, Graphical Design
or equivalent

Thanks & Regards

Rahul B

Sr. Recruiter