Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: Developer - JAVA/J2EE III*

* Location: Reston, VA**----Locals Only*

*Duration: 6 months+ *

*GC or Citizens Only*

Required:

·         Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information
Technology, related field or equivalent work experience

*•     7 - 10 years of application development and support coupled with
infrastructure experience *

•           5 years of collective experience with databases (Sybase, DB2,
SQL Server, Oracle)

•           5 years of hands on experience with scripting language: UNIX
Shell

•           6 years of strong support skills in middleware technologies
(WebLogic, Web Methods, Apache, Tomcat, MQ, IIS, etc.) in UNIX and/or
Windows environment

•           Sound proficiency with Java based technologies, hands on
experience in design patterns and UML design tools

•           Experience in using GIT, TeamForge, Jenkins and Artifactory

•           Strong Knowledge of Java, J2EE, JSF, JPA, JSP, Web Services,
HTML, XML, JDBC, SQL, OOA and OOD

•           Excellent interpersonal, team, verbal, written and listening
skills

Preferred Skills:

·         Strong hands-on experience developing Java applications

·         Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can
set priorities and follow a timeline

·         Sound interpersonal and team working skills

·         Experience in using GIT, TeamForge, Jenkins and Artifactory.

·         Knowledge of ITIL concepts

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com