*Hi,*

*Sekhar* here from *SPAR INFORMATION SYSTEMS,* one of our client has an
opening for *Project Manager/Kronos*

Below is the job description for your reference, please let me know your
interest.

*Job Title               : Project Manager/Kronos*

*Job Location       : Ft. Lauderdale, FL*

*Duration              : 1+ year contract*

*Interview            : Telephonic/Skype*

We are in need of a senior (7 years +) *Enterprise Project Manager* (PMP)
who has worked on *Kronos *projects.

*Healthcare* is a big plus as are candidates who are in Florida but not
required.

·         Supporting multiple projects and initiatives with varying scope

·         Driving process adoption and estimation techniques as part of an
ongoing process improvement effort

*Requirements:*

·         Project Manager with previous line manager leadership experience

·         Enterprise systems background (Kronos expertise is most valuable)

Thanks & Regards,

Sekhar

Email : *sek...@sparinfosys.com <sek...@sparinfosys.com>*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAC%2BeU0sa8R_aONohqnkep5JopbyKFzDpqdJjsUa0ZAwMdbJOmg%40mail.gmail.com.