Hello .,
Good Day!!!!!!!
Hope you are doing great,
Below the list of our available consultants who are highly skilled and
technically strong for your immediate client needs for contract roles. For
more information on our consultants you can reach us at *703-349-3115* or
email me at vi...@coco-soft.com

Coco-Soft Inc would like to directly do business with your company
providing a win-win situation for both the organizations. I would highly
appreciate if you can include my email id vi...@coco-soft.com in your
requirement distribution list and keep me posted.

*S.no*

*Full Name*

*Role*

*V S*

1

SANKAR

.Net Developer

H1B

2

Ilavarasan

.Net Developer

H1B

3

Manikandan

.Net developer

H1B

4

Ragaveena

Qa Automation

H1B

5

Ajay

Java Developer

H1B

6

TABITHA

SQL and BI

H1B

7

Vinoth

QA tester

H1B

8

Rajesh

ASP.NET

H1B

9

RAKESH

Business Intelligence Developer

H1B

10

Karanvir

Data Warehousing

H1B

11

Pradeep

Data Warehousing

H1B

12

Manasa

IBM Datastage

H1B

13

Aswathi

Java J2ee Developer

H1B

14

Deepika

Business Analyst

H1B

Vijay

*Coco Soft Inc.,*

#3909 Washington Blvd, SUT 202, Fremont, CA, 94538. U.S.A

Direct : (703)-349-3115 | Email: vi...@coco-soft.com

Fax : 510 338 9819

Web: http://coco-soft.com

*An E - Verified Company*