Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*

*Role: SFDC Senior Developer/ LEAD*

Location: Parsippany, NJ

Duration: 6+ months contract

*Skills*- *Salesforce, Apex, Force.com, Visualforce, UML, WebService*

*Job Responsibilities:*

§  The Sr. SFDC Developer will lead high and low level software design,
development, unit testing, deployment, troubleshooting, and fixes for
medium to high complexity projects.

§  The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for conducting code reviews for
his/her project.

§  The Sr. Analyst may also participate and lead in team and technology
advancement activities.

§  Proficiency in design, implementation of Salesforce.com based
application solutions (i.e., custom objects, visual force pages, custom
configuration, etc…)

§  Passionate about technology and innovation.

§  General understanding of activities across the Application Development
discipline

§  Demonstrate solid understanding of contemporary architectures, design
patterns, best practices, and computer programming techniques, such as
Modular and Object-Oriented Programming

§  Demonstrate excellent analytical, logical reasoning and problem solving
skills

*Required Skill:*

§  Minimum of 8+ years of IT experience in an application development
environment

§  Experience working on a large-scale enterprise wide projects

§  4+ years of experience working in Salesforce

§  4+ years of experience in performing high and low level project analysis
and design

§  3+ years of experience using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and UML
tools

§  3+ years of experience in WebService int

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com