Hi,

       Please take a look at the below requirement and send me your
consultant's updated resume, contact details, Visa status copy, 1st entry
in US  at j...@wilcosource.com or reach me on 408-709-1675.

*Requirement*

*Job Title: Program Manager/* *Install base Master (IB)**.*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA.*

*Duration: 6+  Months.*

*Rate: **Negotiable based on experience.*

*MOI: Telephonic & F2F or Skype.*

*Experience: 8+ Years.*

*Immediate interview.*

*Background check clearance with strict evaluation required prior to the
start.*

Please find below the JD Below,

·  Ability to work with business teams

·  10+ years work experience

·  Knowledge  of Install base (IB) and service contracts.

·  Strong cross functional skills program management skill,

·  MDM experience is nice to have.

*Must Share Below Details:*

*It’s Mandatory to share H1 copy/GC/USC, Photo ID and Visa copy of
IST entry to US.*

*Full name:*

*Contact number:*

*Current Employer / Client:*

*  (i)Employer Contact Name:*

*  (ii)Employer Contact no :*

*  (iii)Employer Mail ID:*

*DOB:*

*Hourly rate on C2C:*

*Availability to start:*

*VISA Status:*

*Last 4 digits of SSN#*

*Notice period:*

*Current location (City & State):*

*Willing to relocate:*

*Highest Education? Year completed:*

*E-mail:*

*Alternate Email:*

*Linked link: *

*Alternate number:*

*Availability for interview (Dates & Time):*

*Skype ID for web-cam interview:*

*2 professional Reference's*

*Month and year landed in US:*

*Experience in Years:*

*US Experience:*

*Other Experience:*

*Please share me your link din profile also*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/d381897b-7e9a-4bea-9a44-42abbeec1c18%40googlegroups.com.