Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing  well !!!

*Please share your consultant profile below position at*
raj...@tekinspirations.com

* Sr. Application Dev Analyst, *

*Grand Rapids, MI*

*Duration: 3 MO contact (Possible extension)*

*Role Description:*  This individual will work on an engagement supporting
the implementation of various EDI enhancements in support of Open
Enrollment critical projects. The work we are looking for candidates for
includes, among others, integration between Facets and other internal
systems, and maintenance to our internally built EDI system.

*Qualifications:*

·  Experience Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)

·  Mandatory Requirements:

o C#, .NET, Angular and PL/SQL,

o Strong technical and analytical skills

·  Preferred (Not Mandatory) Requirements: H

o Healthcare Experience

o Healthcare insurance experience

o Experience in consuming web services

o Experience in creating restful services

o Experience with Sitecore 8.0

o Experience with Perl code

                                         Experience with Salesforce (apex)

*Regards,*