On Wed, 12/14/16, sheritagunther via Android Developers
<android-developers@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [android-developers] Adding Android platform to company website
 To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 2:26 AM

 On Tue, 12/13/16, Marina Cuello <marina.ear...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

  Subject: Re: [android-developers] Adding Android platform
 to company website
  To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
  Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 10:58 PM

  Perhaps
  you could use the tool they use in Android Arsenal? It's
  called appetize.iohttps://appetize.io/
  It's not free, but perhaps it
  suits your needs.
  Marina
  On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 2:30
  PM, Benjamin McCay <benjaminmc...@gmail.com>
  wrote:
  Hello everyone,
  I'm currently trying to
  implement some kind of Android emulator or platform into
 my
  companies website for demos. Now the purpose of that is
 for
  demos of different touchscreen point of sale systems that
  operate on the Android operating system. Currently we use
  Genymotion then add the APK file to a Nexus 7 emulator to
 do
  demos for potential clients, but we want to be able to add
  button on our website that customers can press such as,
  "Live Demo," and have the demo open up to where
  they can experience the software from the comfort of their
  home. I have searched everywhere on how to do this but
 there
  is no information available, and I can understand that it
  might be a new idea, but I need to make it happen today.
 Any
  ideas, or any directions to point me in? Thank
  you.

  from it, send an email to android-developers+
  unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

  googlegroups.com.

  Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/
  group/android-developers.

  msgid/android-developers/ ff3ee57a-a3c1-496b-b228-
  e7041c1b2461%40googlegroups. com.

  optout.

  Visit this group at
 https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CACaNmX3Td-u4A3ZyNTQBXgx_T9D8UHj1Dqh-zne2_PcQ%3D0%2B6rw%40mail.gmail.com.

  For more options, visit
 https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
  ept - Formarea primelor brigazi internationale ce lupta
 alaturi de fortele republicane in Spania

 Visit this group at
 https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/1842614233.2549163.1481675170175%40mail.yahoo.com.
 For more options, visit