Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **Senior SQL DBA*

*Location: **Nashville, TN*

*Duration:
Contract
*

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills:*

·         SQL 2008, SQL 2012, 5+ years of DBA experience, large database
experience, ability to create, maintain, backup, restore SQL Server
Databases.

·         MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION

*Basic Qualification:*

·         SQL 2003/2008 administration 5+

·         Security Storage

·         SSIS

·         Relational DB experience

·         Experience with log shipping and high availability as well as
replication

*Job Description: *

Our client is one of the world's largest tobacco and cigarette
corporations. It is a multinational corporation based in Henrico County,
Virginia, United States. Inventory here is very large which maintains all
the day to day activities like packaging, Storing, Shipping and all sorts
of manufacturing packaging online to track it efficiently.

For this position, you will be responsible for migrating our client's
legacy system from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2012.

   - Install/configure SQL servers in all environments from development to
   production. Applying service packs and hot fixes to SQL server 2012 as
   required.

   - Analyze the system and created the requirement for the server
   environment.

   - Involved in Migrations 50 instance from SQL server 2005 to SQL server
   2012.

   - Involved in designing, developing and testing of the ETL (Extract,
   Transformation and Load) strategy to populate the inventory data from
   various source systems feeds using SSIS

   - Involved in upgrading SSIS packages from DTS and also involved in
   scripting SSIS tasks needed for upgrade.

   - Responsible for setting up security, and providing user access to SQL
   Server instances and objects.

   - Optimized T-SQL query performance using SQL Profiler, Execution Plans,
   and DMV's.

   - Participating in weekly Change control meeting to plan the weekly
   deployment and available for the offline deployments and smoke testing.

   - Involved in trouble shooting and fine-tuning of databases for its
   performance and concurrency.

   - Complete documentation about the database and disaster recovery models
   used for recovering the databases from backup in disasters.

   - Prepared the project management and technical documentation.

   - Designed and implemented comprehensive Backup plan and disaster
   recovery strategies Implemented and Scheduled Replication process for
   updating our parallel servers.

*Environment:* SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 Enterprise, Solarwinds, Windows
Enterprise Server 2012, .NET, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Red Gate.

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
ptiw...@sagetl.com <ptiw...@sagetl.com> *

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image: saplogoone]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group Consulting, Inc. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message. Sage Group Consulting, Inc does not accept any
liability for virus infected mails.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CADa58PSY%3DEkW_-LujaNU8XK--wXwJ67h-M%2B_uKO0PKSfm9kD4Q%40mail.gmail.com.