Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **LifeRay Developer*

*Location: **Latham, NY*

*Duration: Contract *

*Job Description: *

*Required Skills:*

Liferay development

Java

*Job Description: *

*Required Qualifications:*

   - 1+ years of experience in design and development of Liferay
   applications involving hooks, themes, layouts, portlets (JSR-168/JSR-286
   Portlet development), and external Plug-in.
   - Experience with securing Liferay servers (Enable audit logging, assign
   correct roles to users)
   - Strong knowledge on SOAP and Restful web services and Configuring
   WS-Security.
   - Strong programming skills in Java and Javascript.
   - A strong understanding of Liferay best practices, portal standards and
   governance processes.
   - Working knowledge and experience with HTML5
   - 4+ years of experience in the area of Software Analysis, architecture,
   development, Maintenance and Support.
   - Strong technical background, excellent analytical ability, good
   debugging skills, good communication skills, team player, goal oriented and
   ability to quickly learn new technologies as required.
   - Design and development of XML Schema Definitions
   - Proficient at SQL and Relational database technology, including Oracle
   and SQL Server.
   - Testing: performing/automating Unit through Integration Testing.
   System Integration Testing.
   - Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle.

   - Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
   - Self-starter, ability to work independently with strong initiative
   - A strong portal administration background.

*Preferred Qualifications:*

   - Oracle experience
   - SiteMinder integration experience
   - Health care experience with a strong understanding of State and
   Federal security requirements.
   - Tableau REST and JS API experience.
   - Tableau authentication experience.

*Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
**ptiw...@sagetl.com* <ptiw...@sagetl.com>

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image: saplogoone]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group Consulting, Inc. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message. Sage Group Consulting, Inc does not accept any
liability for virus infected mails.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CADa58PRLguFBhT8oWJTwnHULu9FGb%3D%3DNqU_xct%2BeYH_pS0z7zg%40mail.gmail.com.