Hi,
I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a
call back at my contact number.

Position: Documentum Developer
Location: Wellesley, MA
Duration: Contract

Job Description:
Required Skills:
As part of the Imaging and Workflow team supporting Documentum/Captiva, you
will be responsible for technical leadership for the implementation of new
systems, responding to service requests, systems administration, root cause
analysis and ultimately ensuring a stable and reliable environment.

Some of the specific responsibilities are:

* Provide direction on system monitoring, application patching, problem
resolution and support requests for our Documentum/ Captiva applications and
environments
* Provide direction on operations projects, including upgrades, security,
and disaster recovery planning and testing
* Apply analysis skills to understand and assess the impact of
infrastructure and technical changes within the environment and to support
these changes
* Provide input and status to the Operations Manager and Director
* Identify and assist in the re-engineering, improvement or replacement of
business processes and associated technologies
* Provide input on development and infrastructure estimates at various
levels of a project to match architectural solution, including assistance in
business case creation
* Learn about our partners' business, existing applications and the
infrastructure that supports them
* Ensure SLF Information Security and Governance Policies are complied to in
any solution
* Assist SLF architects in developing strategies and roadmaps for the
portfolio of application
* This role includes occasional after hours support

This is a new position to help with additional work flow.

Required Skills for Documentum Developer:
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
5+ years' of Documentum/ Captiva experience
Demonstrated problem solving skills with ability to analyze
situations/problems systematically and deliver effective right-sized
solutions in a timely manner
Experience with integrating vendor packages into an established production
environment consisting of various technologies and platform
Proven technical lead capabilities, able to co-ordinate work tasks for other
developers

Desired Skills (not required but you will get exposure to some of these):
Experience with the Kofax suite of Capture tools
Experience with IBM FileNet content management products
Experience with Open Text RightFax technologies
Experience with System Development Life Cycle Methodologies
Background of Change Management process, GCC requirements
Knowledge of source code management

Regards,

Praveen Tiwari
Senior Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting, Inc
W:+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | F: 732-749-8969 | Email:
ptiw...@sagetl.com
Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101
 <http://www.sageci.com/>

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of Sage Group Consulting, Inc. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or
use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group Consulting, Inc does not accept any liability for virus infected
mails.

--

*Praveen Tiwari*

*Technical Recruiter*