Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: SAP PI/PO Consultant

*Location: *San Francisco,CA

JD:

·         Sr SAP PI Consultant 7.11 / PO

·         Hands on experience configuring PI

·         SAP Certification will be preferred

·         Experience in providing SAP Technical Integration and Business
Integration solutions large scale companies

·         Enterprise integration exp of SAP to external applications using
SAP NetWeaver Process Integration SAP PI / PO

·         Enterprise Application Integration, SOA and Middleware knowhow

·         Experience in SAP ESOA, Project Management, SAP RICEFW and SAP
Interfaces

·         Exp in A2A/B2B SAP Net weaver PI Architect/consultant roles

·         Installation, configuration and administration of SAP Net weaver
Process Integration

·         Hands on working exp with SAP ERP, SCM and HCM

·         SAP PI Implementation Strategy, PI landscape architecture design,
PI migration plans, and Business Process Mapping and Business Scenario
designs

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121