*Hello , *

*Greetings from InfoSmart Systems Inc!!!*

We have an immediate requirement with our client and the details are as
follows.

*Role: **SAP SD SOLUTION Architect*

*Location:* Greenville, SC

*Duration: *6 months +

*Experience:*

10+yrs Years of SAP Sales and Distribution

Minimum of 3 full SAP E2E implementation experience

3-5 years of Onsite Lead/Architect experience as Single Point of Contact
for functional and business process decisions

Configure / customize SD business process requirements in SAP system

Experience in providing functional specifications for technical
requirements (Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements, Forms)

Good knowledge on integration to other modules FI, CO, SD, PP, QM

Demonstrate a commitment to customer service, anticipate, meet and exceed
expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer
issues a priority

Ability to write highly detailed functional specifications for outputs,
interfaces and custom functionalities

Good analytical, communication skills, documentation skills, open
communicator, with a strong customer focus

Thank You.

*Best Regards…*

*[image: infosmart]*

*Rajender Reddy*