What you are pasting here is not "code", so it's not really helpful.
But I guess what you're saying is that to check the crash you need to see
the logcat, and then you see the "blah blah blah run-as" error message.
That error message can appear when there is something wrong with your
general setup. Try the old "close Android Studio and launch again", or
uncheck and then check again the "Enable ADB integration" option on Android
Studio, or go to command line and kill and restart adb.

Marina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CACaNmX2TMpEOO6zhpTzNbX6tX-kETT7%2Bh2nyMCyeg744_ZZ%3DoQ%40mail.gmail.com.