Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the(*Washington, DC*)is currently
seeking a,to *Associate Technica* join their organization. I have included
a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Job Title : Associate Technical Lead / TL/STLLocation:  Washington,
DCDuration: 6-12 Months*

*Experience*:
Minimum 3-5+ years of experience in Appian
Strong communication and presentation skills
Ability to actively participate in the Process Design and Implementation.
Ability to participate in business value assessment and business
requirements elaboration phases.

*Required Technical Skills:*Good understanding Appian Group types, Process
Designing, Security and CDT.
Understanding of all the default pallet items provided in Appian.
Possesses good knowledge on best practices suggested by Appian in designing
the solution.
Sound understanding of server side properties used by Appian and their
relevant use.
Good handle on reporting features in Appian
Understand the rules management and CDT use in Appian – Its benefit and
disadvantage.
Able to elaborate use cases in Appian by providing low level and high level
designs
Sound Knowledge of Forum and its features like the external component
shared by the members of the forum.
Able to articulate the application requirements and interpret the same in
relevant to Appia

*Academic Qualifications:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike Smith - IT RecruiterDirect: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630)
444-7090Email: **msm...@ayrglobal.com* <msm...@ayrglobal.com>
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: **www.ayrglobal.com*
<http://www.ayrglobal.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAENJYm9voR%3D5Twgkz2yheYcQ%2BKodD%2B4A9Ls_2N-o-KthGW26bA%40mail.gmail.com.