Hi every one. I have implemented a single choice dialog this way:

On my strings.xml I defined the following array and strings:

[syntax="xml"]
<string name="titulo_pedir_tel">Ingresar número telefónico</string>
<string name="accion_selecionar">Aceptar</string>
<string name="accion_cancelar">Cancelar</string>
<!-- Opciones del menu de envio -->
<string-array name="select_dialog_items">
<item>Enviar vía SMS</item>
<item>Enviar vía email</item>
</string-array>
[/syntax]

and my single choice dialog is defined as it follows in my main.class

[syntax="java"]
Builder builder = new AlertDialog.Builder(this);
builder.setIcon(R.drawable.alert_dialog_icon);
builder.setTitle(R.string.seleccionar_forma_envio);
builder.setSingleChoiceItems(R.array.select_dialog_items, 0, new
DialogInterface.OnClickListener()
{
public void onClick(DialogInterface dialog, int whichButton)
{
/* User clicked on a radio button do some stuff */
}
});
builder.setPositiveButton(R.string.accion_selecionar, new
DialogInterface.OnClickListener()
{
public void onClick(DialogInterface dialog, int whichButton)
{
/* User clicked Yes so do some stuff */
}
});
builder.setNegativeButton(R.string.accion_cancelar, new
DialogInterface.OnClickListener()
{
public void onClick(DialogInterface dialog, int whichButton)
{
/* User clicked No so do some stuff */
}
});
builder.show();
[/syntax]

The idea of this is that the user of my app selects a item of the
array an base of the selection to realize some action. My problem is
that I don't know how to recognize which item of the array the user
selected. How can I solve my problem? Thanks in advance.

Regards