Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **Tealeaf Architect Analyst*

*Location: **Wilmington, DE*

 *Duration: **Long Term Contract*

*Required Skills:*

Tealeaf

*Basic Qualifications*:

Tealeaf Architect with 3 years of Hands-On Experience

*Additional Skills*:

Tealeaf, Adobe Analytics

*Job Description: *

Responsibilities:

• Perform business ad hoc Tealeaf analysis, reporting on customer
journey/experience for our various digital assets.

• Provide user coaching on the use of Tealeaf and best practices.

• Conduct exploratory analysis to identify and present improvement
opportunities on the customer journey/experience for our various digital
assets.

• Proactively review planned web changes with web teams, to identify and
mitigate Tealeaf impact (field data, reporting, replay fidelity, etc.).

• Create custom Tealeaf events and configurations based upon explicit
business needs and best practices.

• Assist in the performance of Tealeaf administration, optimization,
planning, and maintenance tasks.

• Implementation of Tealeaf for new digital assets, including Tealeaf UI
capture, server installation, and installing/configuring new Cx modules.

Required Competencies

• Tealeaf implementation, administration, configuration – PCA, Canisters,
Portal, Replay server (minimum of 3-5 yrs experience)

• Tealeaf analytics and replay configuration – Events, dimensions, privacy
rules, replay rules (minimum of 3-5 yrs experience)

• Tealeaf deep-dive data analysis and presenting actionable business
insights (minimum of 3-5 yrs experience)

• Familiarity (at the user level) with other analytics tools such as Adobe
SiteCatalyst

• Good understanding of website and web server architecture, including web
2.0 (JSON, JavaScript)

• Professional, communication/presentation skills, focus on value-added
delivery

• Local availability / on-site (after 3-6 months of proven track record
partial remote work may be discussed)

Desired Competencies

• Ability to perform data analysis for web questions from both business and
IT, identify insights, and present findings.

• Strong in understanding the inner workings of Tealeaf replay, with the
ability to troubleshoot replay fidelity issues, configure Tealeaf to
optimize replay fidelity, and work with the web team to explain what
changes we need from them

• Ability to work seamlessly and efficiently with both local and remote
teams, and manage follow-up on a large number of diverse issues/questions

• Proficient with Excel for data analysis, ex. pivot tables

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CADa58PQrEhXQbsPW9EB3EJyi4zBzhqQ5zozZCP5gJheB4sf-AA%40mail.gmail.com.