On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Roy Zhang <royzha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir:
>    I do as following:
> emulator -datadir ./userdata/
>
> it reports :"emulator: ERROR: bad workspace: cannot find prebuilt kernel in:
> /home/royzhang/android/cupcake/out/debug/prebuilt/android-arm/kernel/kernel-qemu"

kernel-qemu should be in the source tree itself, not in your out/
folder. No idea why it's looking for it there.

> In addition, build with eclipse, the eclipse reports:"Description
> Resource    Path    Location    Type
> Project 'android' is missing required library:
> 'out/host/linux-x86/framework/activitycreator.jar'    android        Build
> path    Build Path Problem"

I don't know much about eclipse, but that looks to me like you added
activitycreator.jar to your project at some point, and then deleted it
from the filesystem.

In any case, since you're apparently trying to get cupcake to work,
android-developers is the wrong mailing list for your questions. Try
android-platform instead.