***********URGENT NEED US IT Bench Sales *

Company Name : ConglomerateIT LLC
Job Location : Madhapur, Hyderabad.
Experience : 1 - 9 years
Shift Timings : 6:30 PM to 3.30 AM IST
No of Position : 10
Salary Package : 2 - 10 Lakhs

Incentives: 20% Hike Each Quarter if 3 Closures are met in the Quarter
apart from 12500 Incentives for 1st Closure and % recurring on 2nd Closure
in the same Month if any..

For applications and additional information Contact
HR: 040 - 4951 4444
Email: care...@conglomerateit.com

***********URGENT NEED US IT Bench Sales *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/48f34819-77c0-46a9-a0a6-5109b3ecd154%40googlegroups.com.