Dear *Partners*,

This is *Neelesh*  from*  RPS TEK  SOL *.We would be very happy to provide
highly qualified consultants for your contracting needs.

Please see below for the immediately available consultants and let me know
if you have any matching requirements or add me to your
mailing/distribution list and share your contracting positions.

*

HOT LIST*

*Name*

*Technology*