Hi, I'm Yuichi Sarusawa.

According to the following URL, to set up and to configure device owner
mode, the QR code provisioning method is provided from Android 7.0.
https://developers.google.com/android/work/prov-devices#qr_code_method

The step 3 of QR code provisioning process says as follows:
"Google Play services downloads a module that contains a QR code
recognition engine."

However, some customers are using our MDM service under closed network
according to their security policy.
Our concern is that they fail to download the module and are unable to
proceed the provisioning.

For those customers, we would like to provide IP/FQDN and ports as network
communication requirements so that they can allow specific network
communications.
Would you please provide us the contacts that will officially support us
about the network communication requirements?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/cd50fbcb-f499-40eb-b48e-1d7614ff6584%40googlegroups.com.