I really don't belive that Android Market has bright future.
Everything is going slow and it is strange that developers can spend
400 dollars plus shipping... but we can't sell applications.

But that is not the only reason I think that Android Market is going
to loose its role. In future Samsung, LG and probably all other phone
manufacturers will have their own Markets.
Android OS is open source project and Samsung and other will probably
remove Android Market from their phones and will put shortcut to their
Market. Why to loose such opportunity?
They want money and don't want to give 30% to Google when they can
earn that money instead.

I guess that phone manufacturers will create much better markets and
when they do that it will be faster and better because they need to
earn money now when phone sales are down.
So we'll have to wait few more months but I guess that from october or
november we'll have few first class markets available and only smaller
companies that don't have its own Markets will
let Google to ear 30%... But how long it will take before even smaller
players create their Markets is just question of time. In the
meanwhile switch to iPhone, Symbian or just continue to write
Android applications and the real markets will come...