can somebody tell me why google fucks me up the ass by NOT letting me
download the android SDK separately from the stupid androids tudio??? I
start using Xamarin and DO NOT WANT THE FUCKING STUDIO WASTING MY SPACE AND

the first loser that claims it's better, can read my answer here: I WNAT
CONTROL OVER THE INSTALLATION OF THE FILE INSTEAD OF HAVINNG GOOGLE FUCK MY
SSD DRIVE WITH USELESS. IO DON'T  GIVE A FUCK TAT YOU'RE ALL SO FULL OF
YOURSELVES THAT YOU'RE TOO CHICKEN TO ASK USERS FOR AN INSTALLATION
DIRECTORY

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/d9be8947-1261-4fb3-9c7d-4cd2b6544959%40googlegroups.com.