*Hi
*

*I Hope you are doing great today.*

*Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.*

*Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to  hve...@tekshapers.com
<hve...@tekshapers.com> *

*Position – Python Developer*

*Location – St. Louis MO*

*Duration – 6+ month*

*Work Authorization - USC or GC or ead GC holder*

*Interview Mode – F2F Interview After Phone*

*Do This*

·         Develop responsive web applications that smell as good as our
fresh baked bread, are insanely performant and scalable, and read like a
story the next developer will embrace like a favorite book.

·         Serve as a gunner in frequent seek and destroy missions aimed at
code in existing software that warrant refactoring.

·         Be irrationally passionate about application development,
implementing patterns and practices so elegant, they’ll help us build our
first cafe on the moon.

·         Ambidextrous to the point you can bang out brand new software
with one hand and squash production issues with the other (dual 24-inch
displays are standard issue whether you can pull this off or not).

·         Treat missing a project commitment like stepping on a Lego.
Yeah, that really hurts…bad.  The Lego wins, you lose.  We try to avoid
that kind of thing.

 *Have These*

·         Experience with web development platforms (Python, Java/Spring)

   - Experience writing RESTful APIs and middle tier code
   - Experience writing automated unit tests (pyUnit, JUnit)

·         Strong JavaScript skills with at least one major JavaScript
framework (Angular)

·         Proficient HTML and CSS experience, knowledge of Bootstrap a plus

   - Proficient writing SQL
   - Working experience in relational database technologies, knowledge of
   Postgres a plus

·         Knowledge of current trends and best practices in web
architectures including performance, accessibility and usability

·         Exceptional problem solving capabilities

·         Self-starter with effective time management and organizational
skills.

·         Proven ability to function in a fast paced environment with high
volume & multiple priorities

 *Get Some*

·         We offer a cool and colorful place to work where you are
surrounded by other people who want to be here.

·         You get to play hard, have fun at work and participate in our
culture of helping those around you.

·         You have access to all the free coffee and baked goods you could
ever ask for.

·         The chance to join a passionate, collaborative, fast growing team.

*Note: “we are going through tier-1 vendor”*

*Regards,*

*Himanshu Verma *

*Talent Acquisition Executive*

*[image: signature-logo]*

*(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*

*Email: **hve...@tekshapers.com* <hve...@tekshapers.com>

*Gtalk: vermarecrui...@gmail.com <vermarecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAC140xr4gCkpjWa07%2BFWnKb9m%2BAf94XEBTOnci38AUNkUSiYNA%40mail.gmail.com.