*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

* Position: Data Analyst*

*Location:  Chicago, IL*

*Duration : 6+Months*

*Interview Mode : Phone then F2F*

*Job Details :*

The reporting/data analyst will be responsible for analyzing data in newly
developed DataMart to ensure accuracy and testing a new suite of reports
created as part of the recent transition of loyalty management systems.
This person will work directly with development teams, vendors, and various
internal stakeholders to ensure all reports meet documented requirements.
This person will require strong analytical skills, attention to detail,
positive professional attitude, and the ability to work in a team
environment.

*Duties and Responsibilities*
• Review reports of various types including financial, operational, and
corporate to ensure formatting and content matches documented requirements
• Analyze data contained in the database to confirm data accuracy and
integrity of the various reports
• Document detailed test plans for each reporting deliverable to ensure all
scenarios are covered
• Document all issues and work with report and application development
teams to address

*Qualifications *
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, computer science, or a related field
• *Prior experience in an IT testing support position, preferably with a
reporting background*
• *Experience using complex SQL based queries to create data views
procedures is a must *
• Strong analytical skills - ability to break down problems into simpler
components
• Proven skills in writing detailed test plans and issue logs
• *Experience with reporting tools, Tableau and Cognos is required*
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools Suite is preferred
• Process focused and detail oriented self-starter who can be relied upon
to drive tasks to successful completion in a fast paced environment
• Communicates effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing;
responds appropriately to verbal and non-verbal cues
• Ability to work in a team environment is critical

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*W:*  732-767-0010 x 305 | *Direct:* 732-837-2134 | *Fax:* 732-837-2452 |

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CALnpRi3eoWVTXDj1UJnLnm8eidQozt2cktm5RMKwMU1trgy0ug%40mail.gmail.com.