Thanks Marina, sadly I can't ask them because I don't have direct
communication with them :)
Thanks for the link I really appreciate it.

Leonardo.

@leomicheloni <https://twitter.com/leomicheloni> Microsoft MVP

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOoL_WnLexYpnHf8vGQmfBk8cYGQFO6Gmz%3DL5Y40z-hc26hB4A%40mail.gmail.com.