Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
My Self,* Manohar* from R2 Technologies. We have a requirement for “*VB &
Excel Macros Developer*“at *Duluth GA*. Please review the Job description
below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your
latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your
response. You can also reach me at *248-522-7855*, Drop the suitable
profiles on *mano...@r2techcorp.com* <mano...@r2techcorp.com>.

*VB & Excel Macros Developer*

*Location: **Duluth GA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Need Locals ONLY!!*

*Job Description:*

Need a VB Excel Macros developer to work with the client business to
replicate existing VB and Excel macros used to concatenate financial
reporting data across client’s operations.

*The candidates should be strong in -*

·         Visual Basic

·         VBA

·         Excel Macros

·         SQL

·         Report Development

·         Have experience with financial reports

·         Prior experience with developing reports across large enterprise
interacting with multiple teams across Finance, Marketing disciplines

·         Understand the urgency that is required to modify and deliver
reports especially related to financial report.

Thanks,

*Manohar*

*Technical Recruiter*

Disk: *470-242-7345 Ex-304*

mano...@r2techcorp.com

Office: 248-522-7855 |Fax: (248) 479-5559
*R2 Technologies*

6515 Shiloh Rd, Unit 110, Alpharetta,GA 30005

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CALQPZDC4ecUqN4qPV-5mkZMiubh6dhzYCfPOM%2B9Rqu5U8ber0g%40mail.gmail.com.