Hello,

 Previously, I had built an app using droidscript and I had have updated it
up to its version 2.

Now, I have made its version 3 using Android Studio and when now I am going
to upload it to the playstore, SHA1 and MD5 keys mis-match issues are
coming. And I then tried to use the .keystore file which had been built by
droidscript, then Android Studio is showing error of "No such key alias
found". I know it is obvious, because droidscript does not make/require any
key alias while signing, but Android Studio requires.

So, my question is: is there any means, so that I can bypass the alias
while signing the apk with the Android Studio.
Or
Is there any other solution for my problem.

A fast and prompt help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/5dddca61-6835-4276-8051-13133238191c%40googlegroups.com.