Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on *swam...@sysmind.com <swam...@sysmind.com>*

*Role*:: SAP Security Consultant
*Location::* Fort Worth, TX
*Duration*:: Contract (long term)

*Job Details:*

*Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) :*

1. SAP Security

2. SAP GRC

3. HANA Studio or HANA Cockpit.

*Detailed Job Description:*

Administration of SAP users roles based on requirements on incident and ad
hoc request or project requirements.Create and modify Portal UME User
Management Engine actions and permissions Create and modify roles, groups,
and packages at the HANA Database level along with other security
activities on HANA Studio or HANA Cockpit. Interfacing with, and gathering
requirements from Business and technical users. Maintain SAP GRC Access
Controls daily changes and updates to SAP GRC ARM approvals, manual

*Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and
execute::*

1. 1. Requirement gathering from business and deliver the executable 2. 2.
Offshore onsite cordination 3. 3. meeting with all stake holders about
business requirement

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121