Hello Everyone,

      Hope you’re doing great today.

              I would like to present you our hot list of the top-notch
candidates available for projects, please let me know if you would like to
consider any of them for your client requirements.

                Appreciate if you can add my email id *radh...@sohanit.com*
,to your mailing list and keep sending all your contract requirements.

         Mail is the best way to reach me….send me mails to
*radh...@sohanit.com/radhika.soha...@gmail.com*
<radh...@sohanit.com/radhika.soha...@gmail.com>

S.No

NAME OF CONSULTANT