Hello guys,

I am just trying to make an app for learning purpose on Android Studio. The
app name is PizzaApp. I have just started it and for now I have not typed
much of code. But I am getting few errors. Would you please help me in
resolving these errors. The details are given below:

1. Error:Execution failed for task ':app:mergeDebugResources'.
    > Error: Some file crunching failed, see logs for details
2. Error:Some file crunching failed, see logs for details

The logs are as follows:

2:47 AM Executing tasks: [:app:assembleDebug]

2:48 AM Gradle build finished with 2 error(s) in 39s 241ms

Regards
Learner

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/243df450-d89c-4be0-9f75-fa6c7f26ee8c%40googlegroups.com.